1) Anatomy and How It Affects Your Fertility – No, this chapter isn’t going to be a boring science lesson for you. Yes, you will learn about how bodies work and such, but it isn’t something you learn in high school or something. The stuff you’ll learn in this chapter is essential to know in order to Get Pregnant and STAY pregnant. Not just that, you’ll learn the following:
- Knowing if you’ve Ovulated.
- Tips to increase the chance of the sperm to interact with the egg.
- and many other interesting information!
Strange enough, just by reading a few sentence you will want to read and learn more!
2) Understanding Infertility Better – In this chapter, you’ll learn the factors that causes infertility and steps to treat them. And Yes, both genders’ issues will be covered and more interesting information like:
- The Cervical Mucus – knowing when it will happen and when to strike at the right day;
- The Basal Temperature and how to chart it the RIGHT way;
- Lunar Cycle;
- Synchronization affecting fertility;
and again, many other interesting information!
3) Taking a New Look at Fertility – You’ll learn some things that you’ve never heard of. Like do infertility really exist? How doctors from around the world sees it differently; how the Ancient Chinese medicine can help you; backgrounds of Ancient Chinese Medicine; and more useful information like:
- Causes of Female and Male infertility;
and lots more!
4) The 5-Step Plan For Getting Pregnant and Having Healthy Babies – Now this is the chapter that you will definitely want to know. A detailed, yet simple 5-step plan for getting pregnant. In each step, you will learn things like “Commandments” you MUST follow; types of food/nutrients that will benefit you (you won’t be able to find this in websites or other books); types of herbs and supplements that will boost your fertility to maximum levels! And various scientifically proven therapies that will help you. You’ll also find out the “formula” and “recipe” to help you conceive successfully and the types of Chinese Herbs to help cure any types of infertility issues.
And of course, you’ll also learn the types of herbs that will…
- Help prevent Miscarriage,
- Help the Fallopian Tubes,
- Build up the Uterine Lining.
- You’ll also be exposed to the types of cleansing that will help you.
- Unfortunately, I couldn’t really reveal much about this chapter as it would be a copyright infringement.
5) What to Do During The Program – This chapter will provide useful information regarding the program taught in the book. It’s definitely a must-read once you’ve read the other chapters. You’ll also be taught about the Two-Weeks Wait and how to overcome it. And other useful information like how sleep, massage, and other exercises can help you.
Then there will be a section for Males – the 4 Step program to tackling male infertility factors – low sperm count and motility and low testosterone levels.
6) Considering Special Circumstances – In this final chapter, you’ll have information like how women in their 30’s and 40’s can conceive successfully. treating secondary infertility problems; How to treat PCOS naturally? How to treat Endometriosis? How to treat Fibroids? How to treat blocked fallopian tubes? Information about cancer and fertility; Information for tubal ligation; Information and treatment for recurring miscarriages etc.
This chapter is interesting too… never miss it out!