First off, before you get a private control panel to access the program on your phone, tablet or PC, you make a one-off payment program and not a monthly pay kind of thing.First off, before you get a private control panel to access the program on your phone, tablet or PC, you make a one-off payment program and not a monthly pay kind of thing.
The program was designed for people who do not want or cannot spend money in a gym or home equipment, let alone monthly installment. Right now it is $47, but it may or may not change in the future, you can check it out in the Bar Brothers official website here.
Upon purchase you are given your login details and then redirected to a page with 4 choices:
• The System – this is the workout system you have just purchased with all the materials and it’s all you need. You simply click the “Access Now‘ button.
The other 3 option are just upgrades that you can enroll to later on and only if you want to, once you have already finished the basic system, which is as good as it gets anyway and you may not need the upgrades at all. However, just for your information the upgrades are:
• The System Accelerator – Which deals with more advanced workouts and is the natural continuation of the basic system.
• The Freestyle Moves – This is a very advanced freestyle blueprint possible to implement only if you have been through the system drills.
• Bar Brothers Family – This is an optional support group for anyone who wishes to join.
So to recap, you only click the system “access now” button. There you are presented with all the workouts material by Lazar Novovic and Dusan Djolevic. Here is what you get right on the presentation.
• An Introduction with the author detailing the basics.
• What you need for the workouts and how to track your progress.
• Explanation of the program detailing the calendar and the workout charts (more on this below) and download links.
• Workout tips to execute the exercises correctly.
• The nutritional guidelines, what you need to eat.